For the last week in April, we focused on Affirmations. We shared with the teachers some affirmations that can be added to their daily routine and wanted to share some with you for you and your family as well!
- I am important
- Today is going to be a good day
- The world needs me
- Today I choose happiness
- I believe in myself
- Today is a fresh start
- Today I will do my best
- Today I did my very best, now my mind is set to rest.
- I close my eyes with a beating heart, tomorrow brings a fresh start.
- I am loved so wide and deep, that in peace, I can sleep.
- My body gave its all today, and I know everything will be okay.
- I send my love to those in need, and with that, my mind is freed.
- I am grateful for all that I have and realize how fortunate I am.
- I have the power to conquer my fear and knowing that, my mind is clear.
You can also add Positive Mindset phrases to your daily routine as well by saying them to yourself, each other, or even hanging them up on your wall to see every single day.
- Be proud of every step you take.
- Choose to be positive.
- Every day is a new adventure.
- Creativity is taking risks.
- It’s a nice day to start again.
- Trust yourself.
- Every success starts with the decision to try.
- You can improve with practice.
- Make yourself proud. Do your best.
- Attitude is the mind’s paintbrush. It can color any situation.
- Learning takes time.
- There is no one better to be than yourself.
- Every day is a fresh start.
Adding affirmations and positive phrases into your daily routine can benefit you in many ways. They can help by overcoming self-sabotage and negative thoughts. When you repeat them often and believe them, you can start to make positive changes.
“Positive anything is better than negative nothing” –Elbert Hubbard
Be sure to come back next week as we focus on the themes, Savoring and Perseverance for May!!!